Governance - Yorkshire Physiotherapy Network
Yorkshire Physio Network follows a framework through which we are accountable for continuously improving the quality of the service we provide. We aim to safeguard our high standards of care by ensuring clinical excellence throughout the practice.
Clinical governance includes clinical audit, risk management, health and safety, evidence based practice, continuing professional development and reflective practice, all of which are ongoing and regularly reported on.
Clinical governance ensures:
- all staff have the right education, training, skills and competencies to deliver the care needed by patients.
- that processes which improve the quality of care are in place throughout the organisation
- the use of techniques to anticipate and prevent potential problems
- the use of techniques to monitor and improve the existing practice
- the ability to recognise and act upon poor performance, providing a framework which allows staff to learn from mistakes
- staff facilitate the implementation of good practice
The information on this web site is general and correct to the best of our knowledge, but we do not give and express or implied warranty as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error, omission or inaccuracy, if any.
We are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of, or inability to use this site, or any material contained on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site and the contained material